Battlemap: Abandoned Temple

 

Battlemap: Abandoned Temple

Here is my latest battlemap: the Abandoned Temple.

The map size is: 42 x 42 squares with 1 square = 5 ft (1.50 m).

In this set, you’ll find a total of 4 maps:

  • with grid (day and night versions)
  • without grid (day and night versions)

The maps are high quality (6300 x 6300 pixels at 150 DPI) for VTT (Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, Foundry VTT...) or print.

The Universal VTT file is for use with your favorite platform with walls, doors and lights already configured.

This map has been used in 'The Bugbear’s God Temple' One Page Dungeon, get it for a ready-to play adventure!

It was first available for the members of the Silver and Gold dragons tiers on my Ko-fi page, who got it first and with bonuses.

Now you can find it on my DrivethruRPG page or in my Ko-fi shop.

Xapur

I'm a french GM and player. I began TTRPG in the 80's with ADnD and then stopped until 2019 when I started again with DnD 5E.Now, I master and play mainly DnD, Adventures in Middle Earth, Call of Cthulhu and scifi games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message (may be moderated by me)