Battlemap: The Mushroom Cave

 

battlemap mushroom cave

The Mushroom Cave is a fantasy battle map for use in any VTT program or for print.

In this set, you’ll find 4 maps:

• Dark version, with or without grid

• Clear version, with or without grid

• and some scenarios hooks.

The maps are high quality (7800 x 6300 pixels at 150 DPI) with a size of 52 x 42 squares.

An Universal VTT file is provided for use with your favorite platform with walls, doors and lights already configured.


Xapur

I'm a french GM and player. I began TTRPG in the 80's with ADnD and then stopped until 2019 when I started again with DnD 5E.Now, I master and play mainly DnD, Adventures in Middle Earth, Call of Cthulhu and scifi games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message (may be moderated by me)