Battlemap: Small Fantasy Village

 

a fantasy battlemap of a small village

This is the map of a typical fantasy village.

 You'll find here the traditional buildings (city hall, forge, bakery, old mill...) as well as some places of interest for potential adventures (a haunted house, some forgotten ruins...).

This map can easily be used in any medieval-fantasy setting, and comes in 3 versions: without building names, with names in english and with names in french.

The resolution is 4K (image size of 4096 x 3072 px).

FREE on Ko-fi and Drivethrurpg

Xapur

I'm a french GM and player. I began TTRPG in the 80's with ADnD and then stopped until 2019 when I started again with DnD 5E.Now, I master and play mainly DnD, Adventures in Middle Earth, Call of Cthulhu and scifi games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message (may be moderated by me)