Battlemap: Thieves' Guild Headquarters

Fantasy Battlemap: Thieves' Guild Headquarters

The Thieves' Guild Headquarters is a fantasy battle map for use in any VTT program or for print.

It is part of my Fantasy Places, a collection of maps for TTRPG. Check them all! 

In this set, you’ll find 4 maps:
 
• Day version, with or without grid 
• Night version, with or without grid 

and a quick description of the various rooms. 

The maps are high quality (7500 x 5700 pixels at 150 DPI) for use in VTT software (Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, Foundry VTT…) or print. 

An Universal VTT file is provided for use with your favorite platform with walls, doors and lights already configured.


Xapur

I'm a french GM and player. I began TTRPG in the 80's with ADnD and then stopped until 2019 when I started again with DnD 5E.Now, I master and play mainly DnD, Adventures in Middle Earth, Call of Cthulhu and scifi games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message (may be moderated by me)