Battlemap: Oriental Baths



Oriental Baths is a fantasy battle maps for use in any VTT program or for print.

It is part of my Fantasy Places, a collection of maps for TTRPG. Check them all!

In this set, you’ll find 4 maps, with or without grid, day and night variants as well as 6 screenshots for details on the different rooms.

The maps are high quality (4800 x 3300 pixels at 150 DPI) for use in VTT software (Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, Foundry VTT…) or print.

The size is 30 x 20 squares.

Some scenario hooks are also provided.


French version included - également en version française !





Xapur

I'm a french GM and player. I began TTRPG in the 80's with ADnD and then stopped until 2019 when I started again with DnD 5E.Now, I master and play mainly DnD, Adventures in Middle Earth, Call of Cthulhu and scifi games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message (may be moderated by me)