Eldritch Maps: The Haunted House

 

Eldritch Maps: The Haunted House

The Haunted House is a battle map for use in any VTT program or for print.

It is part of my Eldritch Maps, a collection of maps for Lovecraftian horror ttrpgs. Check them all!

The map size is: 21 x 17 (whole map) and 9 x 13 squares (interior size of the house) with 1 square = 5 ft (1.50 m).

In this set, you’ll find a total of 4 maps.

• with grid (day and night versions)

• without grid (day and night versions)




Xapur

I'm a french GM and player. I began TTRPG in the 80's with ADnD and then stopped until 2019 when I started again with DnD 5E.Now, I master and play mainly DnD, Adventures in Middle Earth, Call of Cthulhu and scifi games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message (may be moderated by me)